Skip to main content

The Great Fall!


Humpty Dumpty sat on a Horse,
Humpty Dumpty had a Great Fall!

Today was the ultimate day. Some may call it aar ya paar(now or never). Today 'Sniper' tried to snipe me. Luckily, he missed the bulls eye. :P

No sooner do people start appreciating you and patting your back for being a good learner than the atom of pride shadows the real you and you try to deceive yourself by believing that, ‘Yes, I have done it!'. And then comes an eternal force slapping you hard on your face, making you realize your true strength, saying, "Dude, you're nothing in front of my power!"

A Whip in your hand and the giant beast below you, you think you're the boss, and you try whipping him hard and the next second you're on the ground and that beast is above you. It happened in the blink of an eye.

All praise be to that eternal power who is all merciful and who created us and that powerful beast. There is no way any human could have controlled what happened in that second. I believe every dedicated rider who thinks he has learnt all should experience that moment once, if he hasn't. It will clear all your doubts and bring you "Down to Earth" literally down to earth (lol).

I would have walked out of the arena but it was the motivation from Naved, my coach, that made Sniper miss his bulls eye.

This day I learnt a lot of things like making a horse listen to you, whipping is not the only way,
appreciating a horse, preventing a fall(but if you're destined to, you will :D), you can always improve through continuous learning but you can't be perfect, of-course you're not the boss :P and other lots of subconscious learning which even I don't know.

And so this time,

Humpty Dumpty sat on a Horse again. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarbiyah - Process of attaining the Higher Purpose.

I've been reading lot of parenting stuff for my 2 yr old. I came across a terminology "Tarbiyah"(an Urdu word)couldn't find an exact English word. Though it has a very deep meaning in Urdu but to understand we can define it as Upbringing. Tarbiyah is a process of molding a person to be a better human being. It involves much more than just intellect, skills & knowledge. It involves a person's heart, emotions and his soul. Every sensible person clearly knows the difference between right & wrong, legal & illegal. A person not having a proper Tarbiyah though is aware, doesn't care how he execute work. His heart doesn't stops him from doing wrong, he never feels guilty, as time passes he enjoy playing mischief. A person can have excellent skills as a public speaker, a computer programmer, a doctor, a cop, a lawyer or even as a head of the country but if he fails to put his skills to right use, his Tarbiyah is not proper. Lets say, an eloquent public

Corona Scare

Dear Muslim Brothers,  As Covid-19 has been declared as a pandemic, alhamdulillah India is still safer than other countries from its effect. As a Muslim a greater responsibility is assigned by our prophet (peace be upon him) 1400 years ago to take precautions of such pandemics.  Some people think the current Quarantine system as some kind of punishment for healthy humans because even healthy people are not allowed to move out and they feel they will catch the virus by staying in the same location. I would like you to remind about the hadith of our prophet (peace be upon him); "If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place. (Reported by Bukhari and Muslim.) " It means you should not leave the place even if you are healthy because the chances are you might be the carrier of the virus of that plague which may spread to other locations if you leave the place(even though yo

TRANQUILITY

Leaving office, stressed out but extremely happy on completing a project, I decided to go to the beach along with my friend; to spend some time away from this maddening life and get some fresh air. I even expected watching the sun descend slowly and disappear over the horizon of the Bay of Bengal. Reaching there, I realized that Bay of Bengal is in the east and I cannot bid a goodbye, but can only welcome the rising sun in the morning.  I was sitting there quietly, with my legs sprawled out in front of me, sometimes gazing at the infinite sky and sometimes watching the waves weave into each other. Strong cold breeze from the sea blew on my face and through my hair, taking all my fear, stress and anxiety with them. The cool waves touched my feet and subsided almost as quickly as they rose. Relaxing there, I sensed a feeling of freedom I had never experienced before.     A bit further, I saw some little boys and girls building sand castles. Within no time, the waves would wi