Skip to main content

Cases of Divorce More in Educated and Affluent Families




Yesterday I read an article where a very famous Indian personality said "Education and Affluence lead to divorce".
I don't at all agree with his statement.

Knowledge is something that gives a human deep insights into this life and universe around. It gives human wisdom to understand and do things.


With this statement of his it seems education to him and those who agree with him is limited to acquiring the material things of life.

These are the people who gain so called 'technical education' so that they get a high paying job, a luxurious apartment/bungalow in a prime location of the city, a nice vacation once a year.
These type of people keep relations with a person only if there is a material gain(money,power,position,beautiful wife/handsome husband) to them with that relationship.
They break the relationship if they don't see any material gain.

These people lack the education which is known as moral education which now a days has been removed as a subject from most of the schools.
Which I believe is the most important subject in today's hard times.

To summarize, those who have not taken the moral education seriously have this mentality and definitely they have problems in their homes.

Solution: He gave a very vague solution which can not be digested by majority of population. The solution is Kids need to be taught moral values and rights of men over women and rights of women over men in their young age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chennaiyaa... :D

When I came to Chennai and joined the company, I wasn't aware that I'll be in the city among aliens speaking alien language, or saying in a better way, I wasn't aware that I'll be an odd one out. Like every fresher joining a new company, I was doing the same, greeting everyone, smiling at an eye contact, trying to befriend people. Days passed, I was assigned to project, I made friends but still I felt disconnected. The reason was, everyone around me talked in the language Alien to me, i.e. 'Tamil'. The Technical discussion also usually happened in Tamil, they cracked jokes in Tamil, and also laughed in Tamil. :P When all this was happening, I felt an urge to learn Tamil. I started learning with some basic stuff like counting numbers, 1: Oru , 2: Randd , 3: moonre , 4: naal , 5: aanj , . . . 10: pattu , " Unga peru enna? "(What is your name?), "Evalavu? " (How Much?) and my favourite " Teri Yaad Tamil " which mea...

Tarbiyah - Process of attaining the Higher Purpose.

I've been reading lot of parenting stuff for my 2 yr old. I came across a terminology "Tarbiyah"(an Urdu word)couldn't find an exact English word. Though it has a very deep meaning in Urdu but to understand we can define it as Upbringing. Tarbiyah is a process of molding a person to be a better human being. It involves much more than just intellect, skills & knowledge. It involves a person's heart, emotions and his soul. Every sensible person clearly knows the difference between right & wrong, legal & illegal. A person not having a proper Tarbiyah though is aware, doesn't care how he execute work. His heart doesn't stops him from doing wrong, he never feels guilty, as time passes he enjoy playing mischief. A person can have excellent skills as a public speaker, a computer programmer, a doctor, a cop, a lawyer or even as a head of the country but if he fails to put his skills to right use, his Tarbiyah is not proper. Lets say, an eloquent public...

Where the HELL did the Money Go?

First PMC, then Yes Bank, which will be next ? . I was wondering what happens when the bank fails. In the news it flashes "PMC Bank like withdrawal limit imposed on YES bank". . Well, I don't have an account in Yes Bank, so I was like . "Kya hoga is desh ka, Kya kar rahi hai hamari sarkar, Bichchare log". . AND that was it, I was off to my routine work, because it didn't affected me. . These are the words of a short sighted person and today in our country 80% of people think that way. . . Do you really think it didn't affected ME or YOU who didn't had an account in Yes bank. . PLEASE WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER because It very much affected YOU and ME. . . . Lets understand this with a small example. . Well, I am running a car tyre shop, you know right, if you don't here it is 😁 - Maniar Tyreworld . I don't have an account in "Yes Bank" but my prospective customer who just inquired me for a car tyre had an account in "Yes Ban...